if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
noun, plural ab·beys.
- a monastery under the supervision of an abbot or a convent under the supervision of an abbess.
- the group of buildings comprising such a monastery or convent.
- the church of an abbey.
- Edward,1927–89, U.S. novelist and nature writer.
- Edwin Austin,1852–1911, U.S. painter and illustrator.
- a female given name, form of Abigail.
- a building inhabited by a community of monks or nuns governed by an abbot or abbess
- a church built in conjunction with such a building
- such a community of monks or nuns
mid-13c., “convent headed by an abbot or abbess,” from Anglo-French abbeie, Old French abaïe, from Late Latin abbatia, from abbas (genitive abbatis); see abbot.