if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
- of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- original or earliest known; native; indigenous: the aboriginal people of Tahiti.
- existing in a place from the earliest known period; indigenous; autochthonous
- of, relating to, or characteristic of the indigenous peoples of Australia
- another word for an Australian Aborigine
1660s, “first, earliest,” especially in reference to inhabitants of lands colonized by Europeans, from aborigines (see aborigine) + -al (1); specific Australian sense is from 1820. The noun is attested from 1767. Related: Aboriginally.