if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
- a mystical word or expression used in incantations, on amulets, etc., as a magical means of warding off misfortune, harm, or illness.
- any charm or incantation using nonsensical or supposedly magical words.
- meaningless talk; gibberish; nonsense.
- a spoken formula, used esp by conjurors
- a word used in incantations, etc, considered to possess magic powers
- gibberish; nonsense
magical formula, 1690s, from Latin (Q. Severus Sammonicus, 2c.), from Late Greek Abraxas, cabalistic or gnostic name for the supreme god, and thus a word of power. It was written out in a triangle shape and worn around the neck to ward off sickness, etc. Another magical word, from a mid-15c. writing, was ananizapta.