if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
- something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- Music. a part in a composition designed to serve as background and support for more important parts.
- something that accompanies or is served or used with something else
- something inessential or subsidiary that is added, as for ornament or symmetry
- music a subordinate part for an instrument, voices, or an orchestra
1744, from French accompagnement (13c.), from accompagner (see accompany). Musical sense is earliest.