- an atomizer for spraying paint.
verb (used with object)
- to paint or decorate, using an airbrush: to airbrush murals; to airbrush silk kimonos.
- to remove or alter by or as by means of an airbrush: to airbrush facial lines from a photograph.
- to prettify or sanitize: airbrushed versions of modern history.
- an atomizer for spraying paint or varnish by means of compressed air
- to paint or varnish (something) by using an airbrush
- to improve the image of (a person or thing) by concealing defects beneath a bland exterioran airbrushed version of the government’s record