- of or relating to the Aleutian Islands.
- Aleut(def 1).
- Aleutians. Aleutian Islands.
- an archipelago extending SW from the Alaska Peninsula: part of Alaska.
- of, denoting, or relating to the Aleutian Islands, the Aleuts, or their language
- another word for Aleut
- a chain of over 150 volcanic islands, extending southwestwards from the Alaska Peninsula between the N Pacific and the Bering Sea
Chain of volcanic (see volcano) islands off western Alaska between the Bering Sea and the Pacific Ocean.