- Mathematics. forming an exact proper divisor: An aliquot part of 15 is 5.
- Chemistry, Pharmacology. comprising a known fraction of a whole and constituting a sample: an aliquot quantity of acid for analysis.
- an aliquot part.
- maths of, signifying, or relating to an exact divisor of a quantity or number3 is an aliquot part of 12 Compare aliquant
- consisting of equal quantitiesthe sample was divided into five aliquot parts
- an aliquot part
- A portion of the whole, especially one of two or more samples of something that have the same volume or weight.