- belonging to, relating to, or involving England and India, especially as politically associated: Anglo-Indian treaties.
- of or relating to Anglo-Indians or their speech.
- a person of English and Indian ancestry.
- the speech of such persons, characterized by the Anglicizations of Indian words. Abbreviation: AInd
- a person of English birth or citizenship living in India.
- of or relating to England and India
- denoting or relating to Anglo-Indians
- (of a word) introduced into English from an Indian language
- a person of mixed English and Indian descent
- an English person who lives or has lived for a long time in India