- of, for, or belonging to a a corporate executive; She considers the new federal subsidy just corporate welfare. or corporations:
- forming a corporation.
- pertaining to a united group, as of persons: the corporate good.
- united or combined into one.
- a bond issued by a corporation.
- forming a corporation; incorporated
- of or belonging to a corporation or corporationscorporate finance
- of or belonging to a united group; joint
early 15c., “united in one body,” from Latin corporatus, past participle of corporare “form into a body,” from corpus (genitive corporis) “body” (see ).