- attached or suspended; annexed.
- associated as an accompaniment or consequence: the salary appendant to a position.
- Law. pertaining to a legal appendant.
- a person or thing attached or added.
- Law. any subordinate possession or right historically annexed to or dependent on a greater one and automatically passing with it, as by sale or inheritance.
- attached, affixed, or added
- attendant or associated as an accompaniment or result
- a less common word for
- law relating to another right
- a person or thing attached or added
- property law a subordinate right or interest, esp in or over land, attached to a greater interest and automatically passing with the sale of the latter