- Civil Engineering.
- a conduit or artificial channel for conducting water from a distance, usually by means of gravity.
- a bridgelike structure that carries a water conduit or canal across a valley or over a river.
- Anatomy. a canal or passage through which liquids pass.
- a conduit used to convey water over a long distance, either by a tunnel or more usually by a bridge
- a structure, usually a bridge, that carries such a conduit or a canal across a valley or river
- a channel in an organ or part of the body, esp one that conveys a natural body fluid
- A channel or passage in a body part or an organ.