if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
- the deflection of nuclear particles or of radiation in a scattering process through an angle greater than 90°.
- the scattering of particles or radiation, such as sound waves, X-rays, or alpha-particles, by the atoms of the medium through which they pass, in the backward direction
- the radiation or particles so scattered
- a technique whereby very long-range radars locate targets hidden by the curvature of the earth. Radar beams are reflected off the underside of the troposphere onto the target and the return beams, similarly reflected, are measured
- The deflection of radiation or particles by electromagnetic or nuclear forces through angles greater than 90° to the initial direction of travel.
- The radiation or particles so deflected.