if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
- a strip of cloth or other material used to bind up a wound, sore, sprain, etc.
- anything used as a band or ligature.
verb (used with object), band·aged, band·ag·ing.
- to bind or cover with a bandage: to bandage the ankles of a football player to prevent sprains.
verb (used without object), band·aged, band·ag·ing.
- to put a bandage on a wound, sprain, etc.: Apply some iodine before you bandage.
- a piece of material used to dress a wound, bind a broken limb, etc
- a strip of any soft material used for binding, etc
- to cover or bind with a bandage
1590s, from Middle French bandage (16c.), from Old French bander “to bind,” from bande “a strip” (see band (n.1)).
1774, from bandage (n.). Related: Bandaged; bandaging.
- A strip of material such as gauze used to protect, immobilize, compress, or support a wound or injured body part.
- To apply a bandage to.