- again (used as an enthusiastic call for the repetition of a musical performance).
- a sheer, often embroidered linen, used in the manufacture of altar cloths.
adjective, noun, plural bis, bi’s.
- Slang. bisexual.
- Bank for International Settlements.
- British Information Services.
- twice; for a second time (used in musical scores to indicate a part to be repeated)
- encore! again!
- Bank for International Settlements: an institution, based in Basel, Switzerland, that accepts deposits, makes loans for national central banks, and assists in offsetting speculative movements of funds between the major currencies; set up in 1930
- Bosnia-Herzegovina (international car registration)
the internet domain name for
the chemical symbol for
1956 as a colloquial abbreviation of bisexual.
- The symbol for the elementbismuth
- The symbol for bismuth.