Br Examples Symbol, Chemistry.
BR Real Estate.
b.r. or B.R., B/R. Commerce.
- bills receivable.
Examples from the Web for br Historical Examples of br
Now, please to speak for us, and tell us what you think of Br.
Mr. A., the reader, then said that he should be glad to learn from his Br.
An’ I can ‘member, Br’er Cotten, when you didn’ own fo’ houses an’ a fahm.
Then he proceeded to tell me what a great institution “Br’er Rabbit” was.
Isaac F. Marcosson
Behind the mantle are two buds (br), the rudiments of the gills.
Francis Maitland Balfour
British Dictionary definitions for br br abbreviation for
- Also: B/R bills receivable
the internet domain name for
Br abbreviation for
- (in a religious order) Brother
the chemical symbol for
BR abbreviation for
- (formerly) British Rail
- Brazil (international car registration)
Br. abbreviation for
br in Medicine Br
- The symbol for the elementbromine
br in Science Br
- The symbol for bromine.
bromine [brō′mēn] Br
- A reddish-brown volatile element of the halogen group found in compounds occurring in ocean water. The pure form is a nonmetallic liquid that gives off a highly irritating vapor. It is used to make dyes, sedatives, and photographic film. Atomic weight 79.904; atomic number 35; melting point 7.2°C; boiling point 58.78°C; specific gravity 3.12; valence 1, 3, 5, 7. See Periodic Table.