- (sometimes lowercase) Cesarean.
noun (sometimes lowercase)
- Also called Cesarean section, C-section. an operation by which a fetus is taken from the uterus by cutting through the walls of the abdomen and uterus.
- of or relating to a Cesarean.
- Caesarean(def 1).
- of or relating to any of the Caesars, esp Julius Caesar
- (sometimes not capital) surgery
- short for Caesarean section
- (as modifier)Caesarean birth; Caesarean operation
- US variant spellings of Caesarean
- Variant ofcesarean
- Of or relating to a cesarean section.
- A cesarean section.