- Charles3rd Baron Baltimore, 1637–1715, English colonial administrator in America: governor (1661–75) and proprietor (1675–89) of Maryland (grandson of George Calvert).
- Sir George1st Baron Baltimore, c1580–1632, British statesman: founder of the colony of Maryland.
- his sonLeonard,1606–47, first colonial governor of Maryland 1634–47.
- Sir George, 1st Baron Baltimore. ?1580–1632, English statesman; founder of the colony of Maryland
- his son, Leonard. 1606–47, English statesman; first colonial governor of Maryland (1634–47)