centred dot

noun printing

  1. Also called (esp US and Canadian): bullet a heavy dot (·) used to draw attention to a particular paragraph
  2. a dot placed at a central level in a line of type or writing

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

47 queries 1.522