- serving to unite or couple.
- involving or consisting of connected words or clauses: a copulative sentence.
- pertaining to or serving as a copula; serving to connect subject and complement: a copulative verb.
- serving to connect nouns, noun phrases, verbs, clauses, etc.: a copulative conjunction.
- of the dvandva type: Bittersweet is a copulative compound.
- of or relating to sexual intercourse.
- Grammar. a copulative word.
- serving to join or unite
- of or characteristic of copulation
- grammar (of a verb) having the nature of a copula