- a type of covalent bond between two atoms in which the bonding electrons are supplied by one of the two atoms.
- chem another name for coordinate bond
- a type of covalent chemical bond in which both the shared electrons are provided by one of the atomsAlso called: dative bond, semipolar bond
- A covalent chemical bond between two atoms that is produced when one atom shares a pair of electrons with another atom lacking such a pair.semipolar bond
- See coordinate bond.
- A type of covalent bond in which both the shared electrons are contributed by one of the two atoms. Also called dative bond See more at covalent bond.