- Anatomy. an area of skin that is supplied with the nerve fibers of a single, posterior, spinal root.
- Surgery. a mechanical instrument for cutting thin sections of skin for grafting.
- Embryology. the part of a mesodermal somite contributing to the development of the dermis.
- a surgical instrument for cutting thin slices of skin, esp for grafting
- the area of skin supplied by nerve fibres from a single posterior spinal root
- embryol the part of a somite in a vertebrate embryo that gives rise to the dermis
- An area of skin innervated by sensory fibers from a single spinal nerve.
- An instrument used in cutting thin slices of the skin, as for skin grafts.
- The part of a mesodermal somite from which the dermis develops.cutis plate