- a country, government, or the form of government in which absolute power is exercised by a dictator.
- absolute, imperious, or overbearing power or control.
- the office or position held by a dictator.
- the rank, office, or period of rule of a dictator
- government by a dictator or dictators
- a country ruled by a dictator or dictators
- absolute or supreme power or authority
Government by a single person or by a junta or other group that is not responsible to the people or their elected representatives.