- a woman’s costume of the late 19th century, including a flower-trimmed, broad-brimmed hat and a dress consisting of a tight bodice and bouffant panniers in a flower print over a calf-length quilted petticoat.
- the hat of this costume.
- the dress of this costume.
- Ichthyology. Also called bull trout, Dolly Varden trout. a char, Salvelinus malma, inhabiting fresh and marine waters of western North America and eastern Asia.
- Newfoundland. a large earthenware drinking cup used on fishing vessels.
- a woman’s large-brimmed hat trimmed with flowers
- a red-spotted trout, Salvelinus malma, occurring in lakes in W North America