- Edward (St. John),1925–2000, U.S. writer and illustrator.
- AlecAlexander Raban, 1898–1981, English novelist, traveler, and lecturer (son of Arthur, brother of Evelyn).
- Arthur,1866–1943, English literary critic, publisher, and editor (father of Alec and Evelyn).
- Evelyn (Arthur St. John),1903–66, English novelist, satirist, biographer, and author of books on travel (son of Arthur, brother of Alec).
- Frederick Judd,1861–1940, U.S. painter and illustrator.
- Edward St John . 1925–2000, US illustrator and author, noted for his bizarre humour in such works as The Unstrung Harp (1953) and The Wuggly Ump (1963)
- Evelyn (Arthur St John) (ˈiːvlɪn). 1903–66, English novelist. His early satirical novels include Decline and Fall (1928), Vile Bodies (1930), A Handful of Dust (1934), and Scoop (1938). His later novels include the more sombre Brideshead Revisited (1945) and the trilogy of World War II Men at Arms (1952), Officers and Gentlemen (1955), and Unconditional Surrender (1961)
- Mark (Edward). born 1965, Australian cricketer: a batsman, he scored 8029 runs in 128 test matches (1991–2002)
- his twin brother Steve, full name Stephen Roger Waugh. born 1965, Australian cricketer: a batsman, he scored 10,927 runs in 168 test matches and captained Australia to victory in the 1999 World Cup