- favoring, following, or characterized by an intermediate position between two extremes, especially in politics; moderate.
- of, relating to, or describing a type of popular music that avoids extremes of style and is catchy and tuneful enough to have broad appeal.
- Also called easy listening. popular music having comparatively conventional, melodic qualities and hence having broad commercial appeal.
- not extreme, esp in political views; moderate
- of, denoting, or relating to popular music having a wide general appeal