- having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things: an egocentric philosophy that ignores social causes.
- having little or no regard for interests, beliefs, or attitudes other than one’s own; self-centered: an egocentric person; egocentric demands upon the time and patience of others.
- an egocentric person.
- regarding everything only in relation to oneself; self-centred; selfish
- philosophy pertaining to a theory in which everything is considered in relation to the selfan egocentric universe
- a self-centred person; egotist
- Marked by extreme concentration of attention upon oneself; self-centered.
Preoccupied with one’s own concerns.