- of, relating to, or filling a low-level job in which an employee may gain experience or skills: This year’s college graduates have a limited choice of entry-level jobs.
- suitable for or affordable by people buying or entering the market for the first time: These less expensive entry-level homes sell quite well.
- relatively simple in design, limited in capability, and low in cost: entry-level home computers and word processors.
- (of a job or worker) at the most elementary level in a career structure
- (of a product) characterized by being at the most appropriate level for use by a beginneran entry-level camera