- pertaining to a substance that possesses spontaneous electric polarization such that the polarization can be reversed by an electric field.
- a ferroelectric substance.
- (of a substance) exhibiting spontaneous polarization that can be reversed by the application of a suitable electric field
- of or relating to ferroelectric substances
- a ferroelectric substance
- Relating to a typically crystalline dielectric that can be given a permanent electric polarization by application of an electric field.
- A ferroelectric substance.