- of or relating to Florence, Italy: the Florentine poets of the 14th century.
- pertaining to or designating the style of art developed in Florence during the late 13th to 15th centuries.
- (of food) served or prepared with spinach: eggs Florentine.
- a native or inhabitant of Florence, Italy.
- (often lowercase) a cookie made with orange peel and almonds and coated with chocolate.
- of or relating to Florence
- (usually postpositive) (of food) served or prepared with spinach
- a native or inhabitant of Florence
- a biscuit containing nuts and dried fruit and coated with chocolate
- a type of domestic fancy pigeon somewhat resembling the Modena