- an instrument for measuring fluorescence, often as a means of determining the nature of the substance emitting the fluorescence.
- an instrument for inducing fluorescence by irradiation and for examination of the emission spectrum of the resulting fluorescent light
- a device for detecting and measuring ultraviolet radiation by determining the amount of fluorescence that it produces from a phosphor
- An analytic method for detecting and measuring fluorescence in compounds that uses ultraviolet light stimulating the compounds, causing them to emit visible light.
- An instrument for detecting and measuring fluorescence.