- Electronics. frequency modulation: a method of impressing a signal on a radio carrier wave by varying the frequency of the carrier wave.
- Radio. a system of radio broadcasting by means of frequency modulation.
- of, relating to, or utilizing such a system.
- (in prescriptions) make a mixture.
the internet domain name for
the chemical symbol for
- frequency modulation
- Field Marshal
- aeronautics figure of merit
- The symbol for the elementfermium
- The symbol for fermium.
- Abbreviation of frequency modulation
- A synthetic, radioactive metallic element of the actinide series that is produced from plutonium or uranium. Its most stable isotope is Fm 257 with a half-life of approximately 100 days. Atomic number 100. See Periodic Table.