- rich and warm in coloring: glowing colors.
- showing the radiance of health, excitement, etc.: glowing cheeks.
- warmly favorable or complimentary: a glowing account of her work.
- emitting a steady bright light without flamesglowing embers
- warm and rich in colourthe room was decorated in glowing shades of gold and orange
- flushed and rosy, as from exercise or excitementglowing cheeks
- displaying or indicative of extreme satisfaction, pride, or emotionhe gave a glowing account of his son’s achievements