Golden Triangle noun
- (sometimes lowercase) an area of Southeast Asia encompassing parts of Burma, Laos, and Thailand, significant as a major source of opium and heroin.
- Canadian. the peninsula enclosed by Lakes Ontario, Erie, and Huron.
British Dictionary definitions for golden triangle golden triangle noun
- the Golden Triangle an opium-producing area of SE Asia, comprising parts of Myanmar, Laos, and Thailand
- any more or less triangular area or region noted for its success, prosperity, influence, etc
- maths a triangle which has two 72-degree angles and one 36-degree angle