noun, plural hick·eys.
- a pimple.
- a reddish mark left on the skin by a passionate kiss.
- any device or gadget whose name is not known or is momentarily forgotten.
- Electricity. a fitting used to mount a lighting fixture in an outlet box or on a pipe or stud.
- a tool used to bend tubes and pipes.
- US and Canadian informal an object or gadget: used as a name when the correct name is forgotten, etc; doodah
- US and Canadian informal a mark on the skin, esp a lovebite
- printing a spot on a printed sheet caused by an imperfection or a speck on the printing plate