- incapable of being moved; fixed; stationary.
- incapable of being influenced by feeling; emotionless: an immovable heart; an immovable tyrant.
- incapable of being moved from one’s purpose, opinion, etc.; steadfast; unyielding.
- not subject to change; unalterable.
- not moving; motionless.
- not liable to be removed, or permanent in place.
- (of property) real, as distinguished from personal.
- not changing from one date to another in different years: Christmas is an immovable feast.
- something immovable.
- immovables, Law. lands and the appurtenances thereof, as trees and buildings.
- unable to move or be moved; fixed; immobile
- unable to be diverted from one’s intentions; steadfast
- unaffected by feeling; impassive
- unchanging; unalterable
- (of feasts, holidays, etc) occurring on the same date every year
- (of property) not liable to be removed; fixed
- of or relating to immoveablesCompare movable