- approval or sanction: The program for supporting the arts won the government’s endorsement.
- the placing of one’s signature, instructions, etc., on a document.
- the signature, instructions, etc., placed on the reverse of a commercial document, for the purpose of assigning the interest therein to another.
- a clause under which the stated coverage of an insurance policy may be altered.
- the act or an instance of endorsing
- something that endorses, such as a signature or qualifying comment
- approval or support
- a record of a motoring offence on a driving licence
- insurance a clause in or amendment to an insurance policy allowing for alteration of coverage