verb (used with or without object), in·os·cu·lat·ed, in·os·cu·lat·ing.
- to unite by openings, as arteries in anastomosis.
- to connect or join so as to become or make continuous, as fibers; blend.
- to unite intimately.
- physiol (of small blood vessels) to communicate by anastomosis
- to unite or be united so as to be continuous; blend
- to intertwine or cause to intertwine
- To unite parts such as blood vessels, nerve fibers, or ducts by small openings.
- To unite so as to be continuous; blend.