- Joseph,1829–1905, U.S. actor.
- Thomas,1743–1826, U.S. statesman, diplomat, architect, and author: 3rd president of the U.S. 1801–09.
- a river in SW Montana, flowing generally NE to join the Madison and Gallatin rivers to form the Missouri River. 225 miles (362 km) long.
- Mount, a mountain in NW Oregon, in the Cascade Range. 10,497 feet (3199 meters).
- Mount, a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the Presidential Range of the White Mts. 5715 feet (1742 meters).
- a male given name.
- Thomas. 1743–1826, US statesman: secretary of state (1790–93); third president (1801–09). He was the chief drafter of the Declaration of Independence (1776), the chief opponent of the centralizing policies of the Federalists under Hamilton, and effected the Louisiana Purchase (1803)