noun, plural ker·ries.
- one of an Irish breed of small, black dairy cattle.
- a county in W Munster province, in the SW Republic of Ireland. 1815 sq. mi. (4700 sq. km). County seat: Tralee.
- a male given name, form of Kerr.
- John Forbes . born 1943, US politician; unsuccessful Democratic Party candidate in the presidential election of 2004; secretary of state from 2013
- a county of SW Republic of Ireland, in W Munster province: mostly mountainous (including the highest peaks in Ireland), with a deeply indented coast and many offshore islands. County town: Tralee. Pop: 132 527 (2002). Area: 4701 sq km (1815 sq miles)
- a small black breed of dairy cattle, originally from Kerry