if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
- an act of leaking; leak.
- something that leaks in or out.
- the amount that leaks in or out.
- Commerce. an allowance for loss by leaking.
- Physics, Electricity. the loss of all or part of a useful agent, as of the electric current that flows through an insulator (leakage current) or of the magnetic flux that passes outside useful flux circuits (leakage flux).
- the act or an instance of leaking
- something that escapes or enters by a leak
- commerce an allowance made for partial loss (of stock, etc) due to leaking
- an undesired flow of electric current, neutrons, etc
- (as modifier)leakage current
n.late 15c., from leak (v.) + -age.