- knowledge acquired by systematic study in any field of scholarly application.
- the act or process of acquiring knowledge or skill.
- Psychology. the modification of behavior through practice, training, or experience.
- knowledge gained by study; instruction or scholarship
- the act of gaining knowledge
- psychol any relatively permanent change in behaviour that occurs as a direct result of experience
n.Old English leornung “learning, study,” from leornian (see learn). Learning curve attested by 1907. n.
- The act, process, or experience of gaining knowledge or skill.
- Knowledge or skill gained through schooling or study.
- Behavioral modification, especially through experience or conditioning.