adjective, leg·gi·er, leg·gi·est.
- having awkwardly long legs.
- having long, attractively shaped legs: a group of tanned, leggy swimmers.
- of, relating to, or characterized by showing the legs: a leggy stage show.
- (of plants) long and thin; spindly.
adjective -gier or -giest
- having unusually long legs
- (of a woman) having long and shapely legs
- (of a plant) having an unusually long and weak stem
- (esp of a sportsperson) sluggish or fatigued; having tired legs
adj.1787, from leg (n.) + -y (2).