- a bone on each side of the face below the eye, forming the prominence of the cheek; cheekbone.
- of or relating to the cheek or zygomatic bone.
- Also malar bone. zygomatic bone.
- of or relating to the cheek or cheekbone
- Also called: malar bone another name for zygomatic bone
- either of two bones, one on each side of the skull, that form part of the side wall of the eye socket and part of the zygomatic arch; cheekboneAlso called: malar, malar bone
- zygomatic bone
- Of or relating to the cheekbone or the cheek.
- The cheekbone.
- A quadrilateral bone that forms the cheek prominence and articulates with the frontal, sphenoid, temporal, and maxillary bones.cheekbone jugal bone malar bone zygoma