- of or relating to pathology.
- caused by or involving disease; morbid.
- caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition: a pathological hoarder.
- dealing with diseases: a pathological casebook.
- of or relating to pathology
- relating to, involving, or caused by disease
- informal compulsively motivateda pathological liar
adj.1680s, “pertaining to disease,” formed in English from pathologic + -al (1). Sense of “worthy to be a subject of pathology, morbid, excessive” (e.g. pathological liar) is attested from 1845. Related: Pathologically. adj.
- Of or relating to pathology.
- Relating to or caused by disease.