- Sir George Huston,1845–1918, Australian statesman, born in Scotland: prime minister 1904–05.
- Thomas,1710–96, Scottish philosopher.
- White·law [hwahyt-law, wahyt-] /ˈʰwaɪtˌlɔ, ˌwaɪt-/, 1837–1912, U.S. diplomat and journalist.
- a male given name, form of Read.
- Sir George Houston . 1845–1918, Australian statesman, born in Scotland: premier of New South Wales (1894–99); prime minister of Australia (1904–05)
- Thomas . 1710–96, Scottish philosopher and founder of what came to be known as the philosophy of common sense