- abundantly supplied or provided; filled (usually followed by with): a speech replete with sentimentality.
- stuffed or gorged with food and drink.
- complete: a scholarly survey, replete in its notes and citations.
- Entomology. (among honey ants) a worker with a distensible crop in which honeydew and nectar are stored for the use of the colony.
adjective (usually postpositive)
- (often foll by with) copiously supplied (with); abounding (in)
- having one’s appetite completely or excessively satisfied by food and drink; stuffed; gorged; satiated