- John Wilmot, 2nd Earl of,1647–80, English poet and courtier.
- a city in W New York, on the Genesee River.
- a town in SE Minnesota.
- a city in N Kent, in SE England.
- a city in SE New Hampshire.
- a city in SE England, in Medway unitary authority, Kent, on the River Medway. Pop: 27 123 (2001)
- a city in NW New York State, on Lake Ontario. Pop: 215 093 (2003 est)
- a city in the US, in Minnesota: site of the Mayo Clinic. Pop: 92 507 (2003 est)
- 2nd Earl of, title of John Wilmot . 1647–80, English poet, wit, and libertine. His poems include satires, notably A Satire against Mankind (1675), love lyrics, and bawdy verse
City in western New York.