- a person or thing that screams.
- Informal. something or someone causing screams of excitement, laughter, or the like.
- Printing Slang. an exclamation point.
- a sensational headline.
- banner(def 7).Compare scarehead.
- Baseball Slang. an extremely hard-hit line drive.
- Ornithology. any of several South American birds of the family Anhimidae, having a harsh, trumpeting call.
- a person or thing that screams
- any goose-like aquatic bird, such as Chauna torquata (crested screamer), of the family Anhimidae of tropical and subtropical South America: order Anseriformes (ducks, geese, etc)
- someone or something that raises screams of laughter or astonishment
- US and Canadian slang a sensational headline
- Australian slang
- a person or thing that is excellent of its kind
- See two-pot screamer