- of, relating to, or arranged in a table or systematic arrangement by columns, rows, etc., as statistics.
- ascertained from or computed by the use of tables.
- having the form of a table, tablet, or tablature.
- flat and expansive, as tableland or a plateau.
- arranged in systematic or table form
- calculated from or by means of a table
- like a table in form; flat
adj.“table-shaped,” 1650s, from Latin tabularis “of a slab or tablet,” from tabula “slab” (see table). adj.
- Having a plane surface; flat.
- Organized as a table or list.
- Calculated by means of a table.