if( has_post_thumbnail( $post_id ) ): ?>
- a piece added at the end; an end piece or appendage.
- Printing. a small decorative design at the end of a chapter or at the bottom of a page.
- (in a musical instrument of the viol family) a triangular piece of wood, usually of ebony, to which the lower ends of the strings are fastened.
- Also called tail beam. Building Trades. a relatively short beam or rafter inserted in a wall by tailing and supported by a header.
- an extension or appendage that lengthens or completes something
- printing a decorative design at the foot of a page or end of a chapter
- music a piece of wood to which the strings of a violin, etc, are attached at their lower end. It is suspended between the taut strings and the bottom of the violin by a piece of gut or metal
- Also called: tail beam architect a short beam or rafter that has one end embedded in a wall